Thursday, September 18, 2008

4 things

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order. The directions are at the end.
Four Jobs that I have had:
1. Tender's Cook
2. Tender's Cleaner
3. Babysitter
4. Student
Four Movies I've watched More Than Once:
1. Jurassic Park
2. Lion King
3. The Jungle Book
4. Carnivors
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Huntsville
2. New Market
3. A different place in Huntsville
4.
Four Shows that I watch:
1. Heroes
2. Lost
3. Way of the Master
4. Nothing
People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
1. Facebook
2. Youtube
3. Spam
4. Spam
Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. French Fries
3. Cheezeburger
4. Dark Chocolate
Four Places I Would Rather be Right Now: (not in any order)
1. Church
2. Heaven
3. With loved ones
4. Sleeping
Four Friends I Think Will Respond:
1. Nicole
2. Shawnayomama
3. I don't know
4. I don't know
Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year:
1. Christmas
2. Candlelight
3. Chrysalis in January
4. Continuing to grow in Christ
RETURN DIRECTIONS:Now, here's what you're supposed to do... And please do not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers.Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the personwho sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

2 comments:

Nikioliee! said...

haha now i have to comment! love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love LOST. If I listed all the places I've worked, it would be embarrassing. Ok, I'm only 19 and here are the places I've worked:
Chick-fil-A, McDonald's, Wendy's, William Carey University as a computer lab monitor, Lamar County Schools as a summer janitor, Wal-Mart, Murphy's Bistro, SubWay.

I am working for Wal-Mart now though and I like it so I'm actually planing on staying here for a while.