Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kinda awkward for like, the past 2 weeks

I've been feeling really really depressed and down in a rut these last two weeks for several reasons. I just feel like so many people just act so fake and don't really care. About God, our friendship, or anything really. It bugs me and makes me sad because so many people are like that, and Satan used that as a lever to get the thought into my head that I really didn't have any friends that cared about me. Because I was sad, and looked it, but no one really cared to figure out why, which just made me more sad. And I know, I know, I was in a self-pity party, but I'm praying God bring me out of it, and He's started to I know. And all this stuff just kept piling and piling up and I just kept feeling worse and worse and worse about myself and these people and just everything. I'd just get out of youth and get in my car and cry on my way home. I don't know what was wrong with me. But God's been showing me that there are people who care about Him and me. People like, Nicoliii, Aaron, Shawnayomama, Mrs. B, Mr. Chris, Trent, and a few others. And these people just lifted me up and they didn't even know I was feeling bad (well maybe they did a little, but not the whole of it). And God's helping me through this silliness and I'm feeling so much better. I'm just praying God move me out of this quickly and grow me from this. Just figured I'd let ya'll know what was going on.
I don't want pity or attention, just prayers please.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Jacob, I love you and so does Mr.C. This is main reason for group to hold each other up and to talk about our problems. If they are things that you don't want to discuss in front of everyone, you need to talk to Mr. C or Momma B.

Nikioliee! said...

love you boo! thankyou.

Anonymous said...

I've felt that way before (although for me a lot of it was Bipolar Disorder before I started taking medicine).