Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm a mix of emotions

I'm happy because I got to hang out with Aaron and Shawna today.
We watched two sermons and then a critique of the Word of Faith movement.
The last one made me cry...
To think that those people are so deluded and off-base...I just want to take them and sit down and show them what the Bible says...even if they kill me.
Then I got home and I've been cleaning and talking to people on facebook. Talked a lot about God with people.
I enjoyed it.
I'm so tired of high school and fake people there and elsewhere, I just want to be able to spend time with the people I know love me.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Jacob,
We were glad you were able to come over! I would have to agree with you on the WoF movement. They are deluded and I can't understand how ANYONE could believe what comes out of their mouth. Unfortunately there will be "fake" people wherever you go; however, we have been called to share the Gospel and I enjoy seeing you excited about that because it encourages me. Continue to be strong in the Lord, looking to his Word, and praying unceasingly. And, if you ever need to talk Aaron and I are here for you.

With love in Christ,
Shawna :)