Sunday, October 5, 2008

Revival

I feel like we're on the verge of a great revival or movement of God across America. The cultural church has become so rampant in America, but I really believe that God is raising up so many people that aren't afraid to speak the truth. People who will go out into the streets and preach to the people unapologetically and authoritatively. I feel like we're about to witness a reverting back to Biblical principles and truths by churches. I just have this strong feeling that Yes, things are about to change, that Yes, the truth is coming out, and Yes, the world is going to be changed because of it. I hope and pray for this. I pray that God move in each of us to see the need not only to go to church Sunday and worship Him there, but to carry God to the furthermost places of our lives. To be a shining beacon of Christ's love to people. To be pillars of support to all believers. I just pray God raises us up to meet the challenge of facing the world and battling with it. Not in physical struggles, but in struggles against ourselves and our fear of speaking God's truths because of our fear of the world. I want to go. Anyone else want to?

2 comments:

Nikioliee! said...

no im spendin time with my cuz. its pretty nice. ill see you later mister! love you!

Brother Jason said...

Hello Jacob,
I am encouraged to see a young man like yourself so focused! I don't know if you have seen the video on you tube entitled "Revival Hymn?" Check it out if you haven't. It was good to stop by here, when you have the time, come over to my blog and check it out. "Full Gospel Life." webaddress- www.jasonmshort.blogpsot.com.

Peace
Brother Jason