Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just so sleepy

You know the true test of keyboarding skills comes at 10:38 pm after a long day, half-asleep, with the blanket blocking your view of the keyboard. The backspace key hasn't been used this much since it got really really icy cold in my house and my hands kept shaking. So today has been long, but fun. Got up and cleaned. Picked up Tiff from Guard practice. Gave my two Shitzus(Abby and Lizzy) a bath. Funny for me, not so fun for them. They HATE baths. My mom came home from the Hospital. I prayed a lot today, asking God to open people's hearts to Him and using me for His purpose. If you read this, feel free to pray for me. I'll pray for you if you'll pray for me ;-). Anyways, our reunion group (a group of people who've been to Chrysalis/Journey/Emmaus and act kinda like a second family) met for the second time. It was just Mrs. Brenda, Her Husband, Tiff, and I. Oh and their children. I learned a lot about Mrs. Brenda and her Husband. I look up to and love them so much (and not just because she's probably reading this). I remember on Tiff and my way home how she wants to be like them when she's married. OH! And I learned Mrs. Brenda's husband also played Tuba! I was so excited! I must talk to him about his tubaing experiences sometime soon, but for now it's beddy-bye time. Night ya'll. Actually, night no one but myself.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love you too. Love the blog. Goes ask God to be glorified through your blog.