Friday, June 20, 2008

PARTY!

Hahaha, I had my birthday party yesterday, quite a while after my birthday because so many people were outta town for a long time. Tiff, Big Brotha Tuba Man, KMart, Wesley, Orangey, and Mohonic came over to swim, eat, and watch a movie. Tiff and Wesley couldn't come for awhile, and Orangey forgot his swim trunks. So BBTM, Kmart, Mohonic, and I were all in the pool playing Volleyball with no net. My mom was taking tons of pictures. Then when everyone was there we played Categories. It was pretty fun. After that we all went on the porch and ate Pizza and Cookie Cake. WHO WANTS....PIZZA!? If you didn't just think or whisper to yourself, I do, then you're either a liar or you just ate a lot of pizza. Cookie Cake is definitely the best kind of cake. Chocolate? No. Ice Cream? Ehh, maybe. Cookie? YES PLEASE! After the deliciousness of the eating of the food, us guys went crazy with the hundred or so water balloons. I tried to get Tiff and Kmart and Mohonic to play, but they didn't want to. The first one I used I got Wesley with and I thought, Hmm if i throw it he'll dodge it. So I got really close and made a throwing motion with my arm and popped it in my hand so all the water flew straight at him. It worked really well. Then we all dried off and watched Be Kind Rewind. It was pretty cool. Everyone left and I stayed up till one buying good worship music and audiobooks of the Bible with the 50 dollars of itunes I got. I got a lot of new music and the book of Matthew and still have 37 dollars. So that was yesterday and today I have nothing to do except wait for Tiff to come over so we can go swimming. It'll be fun. Bye Ghost audience.

1 comment:

Nikioliee! said...

i am not a ghost thank you!! and please do not rub it in that i was not even invited to this shin dig mister!! haha glad ya'll had fun without me!!