Sunday, June 15, 2008

So

Mrs. Brenda had one, and it was pretty cool. So I want to try it out. Hello? Hello, o, o, o. Kinda empty, eh? Let's filler up then. Oh yeah, I type the way I talk. Ya'll, whatcha, gonna, talkin, etc...
So, I'm pretty weird. I'm in a kinda weird part of life right now though. Not physically, but spiritually. I'm closer and growing closer to God everyday. I see who I used to be and I'm glad Jesus saved me and changed me from it, but I also have no idea who I'm going to be in even a year. The best I can do is let God put one of my feet in front of the other and continue on. Read the Bible. Learn as much as I can about it. Open my heart, mind, and soul to God and just let Him lead me like the Sheep I am. Is sheep singular? It doesn't sound it. I feel called to be a preacher, and I want to be as well. It's the only job I can think of that I'd like to do and bring glory to God. I want to be the crazy old man on the side of the street dancing with a sign that says, "JESUS IS AWESOME!".

1 comment:

Nikioliee! said...

so i don't what your talking about but i'll try i guess! haha