Monday, July 14, 2008

Hmm,

God's amazing. I need to spend more time daily with Him like today. I've realized a lot. I'm sad I missed reunion group though. I hope it went well. I was feeling unwell earlier, but I was just being childish and silly. Some great verses:
1 John 4:4
4You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
1 John 4: 7-9
7Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
8The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
9By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him.
I love ya'll.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey, Sorry you missed too. Chris read Romans 14, comparing food to people, I read numerous verses for what God is teaching me, Eph 4:2, 1Cor13:4-8, Col 3:12-14, Phil 2, John 15:12, John 13:34-35, and Skippy read Job 28 and how God used it to answer a prayer.

Shawna said...

I often times remember the first part of this verse and it reminds me that no matter what; He wants us to be near Him. All we have to do is desire it. No matter what, His Word is always true despite what I might be feeling emotionally.

James 4:8 (New Living Translation)

8 Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world.

Bailey said...

I didnt go either... its okay... where have you been Jacob??? are you angry with me as well???

Nikioliee! said...

he told me silly.

Nikioliee! said...

yeah its really good. its by casting crowns you should go youtube it and tell me what you think!