Friday, July 18, 2008

It's starting again.

Marching Band! Whoo! It's a lot of fun. Especially playing tuba. That's the coolest part. :-D


I don't know if that's the drill but that's the music for the show.
The last song has a Tuba feature! I'm excited.

But enough about that.

I just finished reading Ecclisiastes today. And no, I wasn't copying Ms. Brenda. I've been reading it for a few days. Trying to slow down my reading. It's a very good book. It helps a lot with some things that have been on my mind. It's really calming, comforting, and great when you pray for God to show you something when you read His Word and then BAM it happens and it's just what you need. His Word is totally sufficient and fulfilling. I'm excited about Marching and being able to share the gospel with people in marching band. I just pray God will let me if it's His will and I pray for Him to give me and all of us oppurtunities and open doors for us.
What's been going on with ya'll?
Hmmmmm?

1 comment:

Nikioliee! said...

im not sure whats been going on with me.