Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thursday and Friday

It was feirocious. It was angry. It was deadly. And It was coming straight at me. Running at full speed at me. Jaws gnashing at me, reaching for just one little piece of my skin to rip open. What did I do? What could I do? I hit it with a screwdriver and put the rock back down. I hate Black Widows. I found one Thursday because I wanted to go fishing, but had to find worms. So I listed up this rock, and boom there it was. Anyways, that's enough of that. These last few days have taught me a lot about trusting God and how much I need to. Tiffany and I broke up. I'm barely sad about that now. God made it abundantly clear it was His Will I think. I was just too deaf to hear it. At least our last day together was a lot of fun. We went to Dinosaur Uproar, something we had been trying to do since March. I feel like she wanted to give me that day as a good last day. We went and we saw tons of dinosaurs. I got my picture taken by Tiff with a T-Rex and made a loud joke about Coconuts and watermelons. I took a picture of Tiff beside a Maiasaurus and an edmontosaurus. It was pretty cool. Then we went to pizza hut and ate. It was fun. VBS was pretty fun, the moon bonce deflated twice, but we figured out why and fixed it. It was a lot of fun. I was praying alot that night, and mommy came and talked to me. Hahaha, her and Bailey cheered me up. I was sitting on the bench outside praying with my eyes closed, and I heard a sound, looked up, and Bailey was standing there with a crazy grin saying, Jacob. Whjat's wrong? Turn that frown upside down!" That made me laugh.

3 comments:

Nikioliee! said...

oh man! you scared me with that first part!! nah were the same just with more hope. i feel like it's God's plan and if i'm wrong i am if not yay me!! hahahaha and yay God! haha

Bailey said...

I love you jacob and you had better keep that frown upside down mister!!! Don't make me beat you up!!! lol lol

Brenda said...

Love is amazing. God is amazing. Oh yeah, God is love.